MALCOLM X ON BLEACHING!

'WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE TEXTURE OF YOUR HAIR? WHO TAUGHT TO HATE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN?TO THE EXTENT YOU BLEACH TO GET LIKE THE WHITE MAN?....."

YORUBA-TRANSLATE INTO YORUBA HERE!



STAY BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL!!-DON'T BLEACH AND DIE IN THE PROCESS!

Thursday, November 15, 2018

STOP BLEACHING OOO!-BLEACH AND DIE OOO!- OMOTOLA WILL NOT DIE CAUSE SHE HAS STOPPED BLEACHING ATI RETURNED TO HER ORIGINAL BEAUTIFUL BLACKNESS OOO!- FROM 9JAHYPER.COM

Bleaching Lady Revert To Her Real Black Colour (Before And After Photos)
A lady who was formerly bleaching have come online to share her before and after photos, after she quit bleaching.She
shared the photos with the caption ” I love the way I am now. I don’t care about you what people say about me. Isn’t because I don’t have money, is because black is beautiful. and is my pride Omotola black… change of colour is a sin”.

No comments:

Post a Comment